Yes, it is our beloved Ljubljana and we are proud, because this is not just another title but everyday experience for people who live in Ljubljana. Drinkable tap water, many square metres of public green space, and clean air are just some of the evidences. So, why not visit European Green Capital as your Erasmus+ mobility and join together practicing your skills and exploring Ljubljana?
Find some details on Green Capital on special website devoted to the green side of Ljubljana: www.greenljubljana.com
Here are some of the reasons why Ljubljana got this prestigious title:
- 542 square metres of public green space per resident
- 63% of separated waste collected
- Public drinking fountains
- Ecological zone with more space and safety for pedestrians and cyclist
- Economic and environmental friendly public lighting