Entrepreneurial education seeks to support students to develop the capacity to do
new, creative, innovative things that add value for themselves and the wider community,
in response to opportunities or needs.
Find ideas, how can you foster entrepreneurial mind in your classroom. Here is the handbook of different ideas from the field.
The handbook presents several wonderful practices for entrepreneurial teaching, including:
- Creative Undertakings through Musical and Visual Languages
- Entrepreneur’s Social Responsibility – Co-Marketing Contract
- Examples of embedded entrepreneurial skills within Scottish Practice
- The Innovation Challenge
- The Classroom We Want
- Children Reading and Creating Stories
- The Alchemists’ Night
- Learning by Doing. The Simulated Enterprise IS GREENTEX SRL
- B-Kids, Business Kids